Machine Learning algorithms can hugely impact the sector of e-commerce by categorizing and recommending…
Last updated: January 22, 2020
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, and is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
- First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by zen3tech.com).
- Third-party cookies: are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
For more information on how to delete or block cookies, See
http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/
How to change Cookie setting?
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. You should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
We will perform a cookie audit on a regular basis, which will identify all cookies that our website installs, who owns those cookies, and their purpose, whether or not they fall within the definition “Strictly Necessary” for the service requested by the user, how intrusive the cookies are, and what steps should be taken to either remove the intrusive cookie or obtain the user’s informed consent.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
To find out about specific cookies we use on this website, please see below for details. However, please note that not all cookies may be used in all jurisdictions or websites.
The cookies used on our website are categorized as follows:
- Strictly Necessary
- Unclassified / Other Cookies
“Strictly necessary” cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like accessing your profile and posting feedback. Without these cookies, these services cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
We use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to our website; and
- Enable you to submit information via online forms such as registration and feedback forms.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we cannot guarantee your use of our website or how the security on our website will perform during your visit.
Other & Unclassified cookies
Other & Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Third Party Cookies
While accessing our website, some cookies may be sent from other websites like Face book, Twitter, etc. These Third-Party cookies are responsible for having their own cookie and privacy policies. They are not under our control and are not monitored or reviewed by us.
Before using Third-Party cookies, please read and understand their cookie and privacy policies to ensure you agree to their terms.
|Analytics, show targeted, relevant advertisements and re-targeted advertisements, Serve Preferred to visitors of ZEN3 website||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
Opt Out: https://adssettings.google.com/
|Hubspot||Sends data to the marketing platform “Hubspot” about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy|
|Show targeted, relevant advertisements and re-targeted advertisements to visitors of ZEN3 website||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
Opt- out: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences
|Vimeo||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||https://vimeo.com/privacy|
|Show targeted, relevant advertisements||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation|
Opt Out: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
More Information About Cookies
More information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.